Buy Your Gear Here!!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Model Infatuation..










above:  Jamie Bochart's comp card, Jamie and fiance Michael Pitt, and Jamie in Balmain, W Magazine .

jacquieshambles
As you can probably tell by now, we heart our models here at fashionmovementz.
The most recent
Vogue was tailor made for model fanatics like us, with their gorgeous cover spread featuring "The Faces of the Moment".
"The Real Lives of Models", "Meet the Boyfriends" and the Stephen Meisel piece were all delicious reads. It had have been my favorite Vogue in years. I don't even think I'll take the scissors to it, this ones a keeper.

There was, however, a model not featured in the model May 09 issue of Vogue. This model doesn't quite fit into the same innocent blonde category as girls like Caroline Trentini, Anna Jagodzinska or Lily Donaldson.

This model actually graced the cover of Tokion Magazine instead. Her name is Jamie Bochart, and she has my attention. She is a model/musiscian/fiance to actor Michael Pitt. Tokion mentions something about Bochart making other models look like cheerleaders or something of the sort and I have to agree. She is a supremly dark beauty with unconventional good looks. I first noticed her in W Magazine's April issue editorial "Stardust" shot by Inez van Lamsweerde. As I flipped through the pages I thought to myself "who is this Ramones looking bad ass chick!" 
I can't wait to see more, Ms. Bochart.


No comments: