Buy Your Gear Here!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Moving on a Budget

fashionMOVEMENTZ Intern:

Jacquie’s Tried and True Guide to Value Village

As we’ve all heard, times are tough. Seriously, we get it. The economy is shaky, we have to save our money, and we can no longer afford gas. Is anyone else sick of hearing this dreary news? It’s putting a serious damper on my shopping mood.
I’m here to tell you that a drab economy does not have to equal a drab wardrobe! Have you ever wondered how to get quantity and quality without jeopardizing your style? Ever wanted to find something you’re sure no one else will be wearing? Follow me for an exciting thrift hunt at the thrift department store that’s number one in my heart, Value Village.

I must warn you, true thrift hunting is not for the faint of heart. To shop successfully, you must follow a few rules:



for Jacquie's Guide click here

No comments: