Buy Your Gear Here!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Top Model Crush



by jacquieshambles
To be honest, I haven't kept up with watching America's Next Top Model the past few seasons. The spark was gone, I guess. But this cycle (12!), I'm tuning in if only to watch my favorite contestant, Allison. When I first saw her I was shocked at how beautiful and cute she is. Her big eyes and coy, almost insecure demeanor have made me fall hopelessly in girl-love with her! On the premiere episode she tells Tyra and the judges that she has a fascination with blood and nosebleeds. Aw! What a little creep! I'm sure she's just young and going through one of those "I'm so dark" things which would normally turn me right off any person, but with her I don't care. See why we love her so much? Tune in Tuesdays at 8pm on the CW for Top Model action.

No comments: