Buy Your Gear Here!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Melodrama and Fashion from "The Hills" to "The City"



As much as it pains me to admit, I am already hopelessly addicted to MTV's The Hills spin-off The City starring Whitney Port.
Whitney started off as Lauren Conrad's co-worker/gal pal on “The Hills”. She caught my eyes with her fashion-forward ensembles, long blond hair, and even longer legs. Back in these days, Whitney was most definitely my girl and I always thought she was leagues ahead of Lauren in terms of style.


Viewers can tune into “The City” for some New York City fashion and socialite action. Best of all it is Brody and Spencer FREE. (Don't even get me started on "Bromance"!)
It isn't that I didn't enjoy the sunny California scenery on “The Hills”, it's that I can live without the Heidi-Spencer drama. In fact, I don't think anyone wants to see that two-headed monster ever again.

No comments: