Buy Your Gear Here!!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stud Muffin


Givenchy

Public School
Balmain


This winter I'm lusting after all things studded: jackets, shoes, and even gloves.
When I saw Carrine Roitfield in a gold-studded leather Givenchy jacket, I knew I had to have something like it for this season.
The problem is, I'm lacking an Olsen-sized bank account so I had to seek out an alternative..







Black studded Supra Skytop's.
I first noticed Supra's new industrial-cool sneaks on the addictive streetwear site highsnobiety.
These things are the closest thing sneakers can get to what can only be referred to as "shit-kicker" boots. I'd love to wear them with my A.P.C denim and a gray hoodie for a casual look.
Last week I spotted them in the window at
Stolen Riches. (734 Queen St. W.) I've been meaning to make a probably useless trip down there and ask if they carry or can order me a size 6 men's.
Ah, the hassles of having a thing for men's shoes and being a woman with size 8 feet. Don't get me wrong, I would not be pleased if my favorite men's shoes were suddenly produced in woman's sizes. That would diminish the special feeling I get from procurring the men's kicks I desire in a size that actually fits me. Yes, I take pleasure in knowing that other girls probably aren't wearing the same shoes as me. Don't we all?





2 comments:

leeselooks said...

thanks for the sweetness.

cool canadian blog.
loves.


x.

Allie said...

Amazing shoes. All of them!